Tuesday, May 2, 2017



did the indians like to smoke?
they seemed to if i believe.
what? TV, books i've read ...
wait, i've read hundreds of
books with indians ... yes, a few ...
and smoking occurs ... but,
how big a deal? it seemed ceremony.
i'm tired of talking about this ...
let's smoke. yes, the indian also
and join us ,,, o he is the other part of us,
so there is no joining, great ... more
time for smoking.

A month of no smoking. It seems ...
It is. How abut a fire and we all sit
around and ... marvel at the event.
No big deal, it happens everyday.

Some start, some stop.
To begin again,
To begin this writing again ...
Is like not smoking ...
is no big deal ...

I was lucky, I guess. for some reason i quit smoking those cigarettes.
I had a lot of experience, Now I'll learn new things, I suppose. That's
just a guess.


.

No comments: