Saturday, February 28, 2015

Leonard Nimoy


I just did a search of my book, Hollywood Ways, available on Amazon in Kindle and Smashwords in Ebook formats, and was disappointed to find I left out Leonard Nimoy, so I'll tell you now.

I was in Bell Sound, a recording studio, waiting to do a job or stopping through to see who was there, killing time until I had to be somewhere else when I turn my head to see I'm nose to nose with Leonard, squeezing by me. We nodded, did the hellos, and that was it. When there is more time you talk, but he was on his way into one of the studios, the first one on the right, I think it was B.

So Leonard was fit, serious like Spock, and on a mission. We said I and that was it. Sometimes it was quick like that, other times you sit waiting and have coffee and chat a while. Timing is everything. Read the book if you haven't, a lot of names are mentioned, because running into stars was always a thrill for this kid from Ohio.

No comments: