Sunday, July 14, 2013

3821 Emails



3821 emails. Popular I am?  Hit on something hot, did I?
No. Two thousand or so are from Facebook telling me it's someone's birthday and reminds me I took no action.  A few hundred are advertising I never read, but may do so someday when I feel like.  Several hundred more are unknown notes from who knows.

Will my email program run better if I clean it out? I have my emails from day one of computers, from the beginning of time.  Many are reminders of other things that I clicked on, so they are not bold and appear that I read them, but never did.   

You know, I don't know if these are 3821 emails or pages of emails.  I am waiting for the secretary that I don't have to clean this stuff out.  M. says there is a button I can push to delete emails.  This is like Mel Brooks History Of The World Part One.   The government can keep occupied  checking my emails to see what kind of guy I really am.

These are bits of information that are circling above the earth and keep the rotation in a wobble.  That's good.  I think the wobble is important; otherwise every day would be the same.

Coming soon:  A look into my sock drawer.

No comments: