Sunday, September 10, 2017

was it?



Cleveland TV news people are quite a sight.
Women - thick makeup and Dolly Parton 60s flowing locks
frozen in time like a photo of a speed boat going by.
Who thinks that is good?
Men - bald with a shiny head.
I want to ask the boss: Is this your idea?

This is not normal. No, it is normal, although not for average people you see walking the street and riding the bus.
Do you feel average when you are walking around?
Average people should eat pizza and vegetables and look normal.

Are ties on the way out, forever?
Don't vote or comment; you don't and won't be counted.
Now can I go back to reading and re-writing?

How are you getting on?
It is late in the season.
Tell me what is making sense.
How about a simple coffee?
Ohio, I'm just passing through.
Hugs. You know I mean it.
Are you going to shave your head?



.

No comments: