Wednesday, May 8, 2019

mary tyler moore


I remember her as the nicest woman i ever met in Hollywood. She helped me get coffee and we spent twenty minutes talking by the coffee machine at Paramount Studios. She had nice smile and so many freckles I was thinking to myself, Is this Doris Day?

We had a mutual attraction, talking went on a long time; both of us had to get back to work in different studios. That's when she stuck out her hand and introduced herself, Mary Tyler Moore. I smiled and took it, that's how you do it in Hollywood, there are well known people all over.

Then we stretched our talking time when I mentioned Sonny Curtis because he wrote Love is all around, the theme song for her show. His agent told him they need a song and he took twenty minutes one day before lunch and wrote it. Sonny and I got along well, and every week or so were killing time talking when we ran into each other in the lobby at Bell Sound Studios.

No comments: